A fledgling fast-casual chain Coolgreens is bringing its healthy eats to Richardson’s CityLine development this fall. The Oklahoma-based eatery already operates a DFW location in Southlake. Diners will find Caesar salad, pesto chicken and salmon club sandwiches, kale quinoa bowls, and Southwestern flatbread with chicken, black beans, corn, and roasted poblano peppers.
- Fast Casual Chain Coolgreens to Trial Motif FoodWorks’ Innovative Plant-Based Cheese
- Fall Into Great Savings At Coolgreens This November
- Coolgreens Adds Plant-Based Cheese to Menu at Delray Beach Store
- Coolgreens Partners with Tender Belly for Fall Menu Items
- Why Coolgreens Is the Perfect Franchise for Mothers to Plant Their Roots